Discover how to obtain a student visa in Spain.
As we have been announcing during the last few days, today we present the first class of the course we have launched for students, on how to obtain a student visa.
AND REQUIRES IT TO BE MODIFIED AFTER SIX MONTHS FOR A RESIDENCE IN SPAIN.
In this post you will find the basic requirements to obtain a student visa in Spain:
· To have a university degree or higher degree.
· The degree does not have to be homologated.
· To choose a university center approved by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
· Demonstrate financial resources: IPREM 538 euros per month.
· Provide a Criminal Record if over you are over 18 years old.
· Medical certificate of not having contagious diseases.
· Medical insurance in Spain Fill out form EX00, visa model.
· The passport of the future student must be valid for more than one year to apply for the visa.
With this process you will also be able to have :
· The possibility to work while studying.
· The possibility to obtain a student Visa with residence for the family ( husband, wife or children) Below, we leave you the link of the video to see the complete lesson, which is very important.
If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be more than happy to help you!
See you soon, for the second lesson!
To contact us: link
Discover how to obtain a student visa in Spain