Residence permit Social Roots

Residence permit Social Roots.

In Residence Card .Org are prepared to get temporary Residence Permit Social Roots, ie citizens with ties to Spain and socially integrated in this country. We will explain the documentation and how to obtain this residence in Spain and therefore Europe ( Schengen area ) .

To start the process of getting through our highly specialized team can contact via this link.

What is Residence Permit for Social Roots?Residence permit Social Roots

It’s a temporary residence permit for exceptional circumstances may be granted to foreign nationals who are in Spain and either you have family ties in Spain or socially integrated .

Must credit continued stay in Spain for a minimum period of three years, provided that no criminal record in Spain and in their country of origin, have an employment contract signed by the employee and the employer at the time of the application the term not less than one year and well prove family ties with other foreign residents, either submit a report certifying their social insertion issued by the city in which he has his habitual residence. For this purpose, family ties shall refer only to spouses, ancestors and lineal descendants.


Requirements for Residence Permit for Social Roots.

• No citizen of a State of the European Union , the European Economic Area or Switzerland , or family of citizens of these countries that apply to them the rules of citizen of the Union.

• No criminal record in Spain and in their previous countries of residence for existing offenses under Spanish legislation .

• Not be prohibited from entry into Spain and not listed as objectionable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement to that effect.

• Not be , if , within a commitment not to return to Spain has taken abroad to return voluntarily to their country of origin.

• Have been a continuing basis in Spain for a minimum period of three years. For this requirement is met, the absences of Spain during this period can not exceed 120 days.

• Having family ties ( spouse or registered domestic partner , parents or children in first grade and direct dial ) with other foreign residents or Spanish , or, submit a report attesting to their social integration issued by the Autonomous Region (or City Council if the Autonomous Community has authorized ) , in which he has his habitual residence .

If the report has not been issued within 30 days, a fact that will have to be duly attested by the person concerned, this requirement can be justified by any mode of proof recognized in law.

• Having an employment contract signed by the employee and employer, for a period not less than one year. The company or the employer must be enrolled in Social Security, as well as be familiar with their tax obligations and social security.


Documentation for Residence Permit for Social Roots.

Application form on the official form (EX -10 ) in duplicate , duly completed and signed by the foreign

• Complete copy of passport, travel or registration certificate valid for at least four months.

• Proof of continuous stay in Spain for a minimum period of three years.

• Criminal record certificate issued by the authorities of the country or countries where you have resided during the last five years preceding the entry into Spain .

• Proof of the required family relationship (certificate of marriage or registered partnership , birth certificate or other documents ) or , social inclusion report issued by the Autonomous Community of the habitual residence of the applicant .

• Proof of livelihoods :

• Employment contract with the required characteristics ,

If the contract does not occur, they may be credited livelihoods if the municipal report on the social integration of foreigners on the advice and recommends the applicant exempt from that requirement . In this case, you must provide:

• Documentation to have sufficient means to support themselves .


Where does it occur?

Aliens Office of the province in which the alien has established domicile.

Deadline for decision on the application 3 months from the day following the date on which it is entered on the register of the competent authority for processing.


Get temporary Residence Permit for Social Roots: link