Find out what is required to obtain a student visa in Spain.
Why choose Spain to study?
Spain is home to some of the most renowned business schools in the world.
It also has a large number of universities where student exchanges take place.
We should also consider that Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, which makes Spain one of the best destinations to study.
Who can apply for a student visa in Spain?
If you are not a resident of the European Union, but intend to move to Spain to study, the best solution is to apply for a student visa.
The student visa is only an authorization to stay in Spain during the exchange period.
Who can apply?
- Foreigners who will study in a private or public educational center.
- Non-European citizens who are going to carry out any type of research work in Spain.
Requirements to apply student visa in Spain.
- Photocopy of your passport, valid for more than one year.
- Have a university degree or higher, which does not have to be accredited.
- Choose a study center approved by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
- Demonstrate that you have the financial means to support yourself: IPREM 538 euros per month.
- If you are over 18 years old, you must also provide a criminal record from your home country.
- Present a medical certificate proving that you do not have any contagious diseases.
- Have medical insurance in Spain.
- Fill out the EX00 form, visa model.
Types of student visas.
In Spain, there are two types of student visas depending on the duration of the studies or exchange:
- Short-term student visa. For foreigners who study from 91 to 180 days in the country.
- Long-term student visa. If the duration of studies is more than six (6) months.
If the duration of the studies is less than 90 days, it is not necessary to apply for a student visa, the tourist visa will be sufficient.
Access the following lessons to obtain a student visa:
To contact us: link