In Residence Card . Org are ready for Permanent Resident to Spain and thus to Europe. We will explain the documentation and how to get the permanent residence of long duration.
To start the process of getting through our highly specialized team can contact us via this link.
What is the Permanent Residence ?Permanent Resident
The Permanent Residence permit allows you to live and work indefinitely in Spain under the same conditions as Spaniards.
Who can apply for Permanent Residence?
• You have stayed or lived in Spanish territory with a temporary residence for five years continuously ( continuity is not affected if you are away from Spanish territory for six consecutive months and who absences plus any time , they do not exceed the ten months within five years).
• You are the beneficiary of a retirement pension or permanent disability or severe disability , with an annuity for your support included within the protective action of the Spanish social security system .
• You born in Spain and meet adulthood has been legally and continuously resided in Spain for three consecutive years prior to filing. The documentation to be submitted with the application for permanent residence permit is the birth certificate.
• Spanish have been lost your home and Spanish nationality , the documentation to be submitted with the application for permanent residence permit is the birth certificate.
• Been under the tutelage of a Spanish public organization during the last three years before they come of age.
• You expatriate or a refugee and you’re on Spanish territory.
• Have contributed to the economic progress of Spain or scientific field or in the cultural field .
Whenever you lack of criminal record in Spain and from your country or country of previous residence for offenses under Spanish legislation. Do not be a citizen of the European Economic Community. Do not be forbidden entry to Spain, or any of the member states of the Schengen Area
Where to apply for permanent residence?
One. To apply for a permanent residence permit being resident in Spain you have to apply in any public record and addressed to the Foreign Office or the Area or Unit of Labour and Immigration of the delegation or sub-delegation of government where you live or have your home.
Two . To apply for a permanent residence permit being NO residents in Spain and finding yourself in Spain, you have to apply at the Immigration Office or the Area or Unit of Labour and Immigration of the delegation or sub-delegation of government where you live or have your home.
Three . To apply for a permanent residence permit NO residents still finding yourself in Spain and outside Spain, you have to apply the closest to your home and in your home country embassy or consular office of Spain.
Documentation of Permanent Residence
One. Duly completed application form.
Two. Copy of the passport or travel document or registration certificate in force and submit the original document at the time of application.
Three. If you are a resident, take a report issued by the regional authorities or the school certifying the child’s schooling by this compulsory schooling age.
Four. If you are not resident in Spain at the time of applying for a residence permit , the criminal record certificate issued by the authorities of the requesting country or the country where they have lived for the past 5 years must be submitted .