Discover the best way to apply for a student residence visa in Spain

With a schengen visa you can apply for a study stay in Spain.

We tell you the quickest and easiest way to apply for a student residence visa  in Spain.

1. How to apply for a student residence visa

The quickest and most efficient way to apply for a student residence visa is to apply from Spain, for which you must have at least one month left to stay in Spain.

However, we do not mean that your Schengen visa has one month left, but that you have at least one month left to stay in Spain, with respect to the length of stay established in the Schengen visas.

When we apply for the student residence visa, and the time of stay of the stay or the Schengen visa expires, we can continue in Spain while waiting for the resolution of the stay for studying. This is completely legal, i.e. we can remain in Spain while waiting for a decision on the stay for studying, even if the visa has expired.

2. Important aspects

We must also bear in mind that this application must be made directly through the Mercurio platform, that is, through the internet via the REDSARA system, and it is much faster because the application arrives directly at the immigration office and does not go through the consulate, thus avoiding waiting times.

Finally, it is important for you to know that we can carry out this procedure for you from our office, as long as you are in Spain as we have already mentioned.

We hope this information has helped you and we are at your disposal for any queries you may have.

If you want to be informed about these issues, we invite you to visit our social networks and our YouTube channel, or you can fill in the form we have on our website to send you newsletters with the latest news and information.

To contact us: link

To view the page in Spanish, French or Arabic.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *